welcom3 to my blog!!!!

给些评论吧~~
add my facebook:tzeng23@hotmail.com

Monday, September 6, 2010

<<< I WILL BE BACK>>>

PMR is coming soon!~

so tis month i need to be more hardworking,,.....,i will not play facebook,blogspot,even touch my com starting today....i know it is very difficult....but i will try my best...to achieve good result>>>

my last exam results..hehe
ok except BI...haiz..T.T
my marks:
BM:83
BI:76(ARHHHHHHHH!!!)
BC:84
SEJ:97
GEO:92
KH:88
MM:98( loser )
SC:97

at least I had tried my best for the exam,,hehe...\

I will work harder for my KH,MM,BI,BM,BC,GEO,SEJ,SC(haha..all subjects lolx)

I will miss all of u~
especially my laptop xd


我读书的动力,全靠他了……lolx
















...........


..........


.........
.
jz want to say

.......


eddie is soooo cute!





愿神的恩膏降临在我的身上!
我宣告说在神里没有难成的事!阿们!
PMR 8A!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment