welcom3 to my blog!!!!

给些评论吧~~
add my facebook:tzeng23@hotmail.com

Monday, November 8, 2010

KATEKYO HITMAN REBORN!!!

Oh yea I love REBORN now~





erm..tis is the main character in these cartoon XD
SAWADA TSUNAYOSH...he is so cute n very caring LOL





GUESS WHO IS THIS?XD

his name is Gokudera Hayato

he is cool, right?

i luv him when he tied up his hair..quite cute hehe

I like him the mosttttttttttttttttttttt X]







N THIS THIS THIS ONE!!!

HIBARI>>>

he is the coolest guy i seen in my life

he like to be alone(just like me haha)





Mukuro Rokudo

i think he is the guy tat all girls will shout till.......when they see him haha




N Takeshi Yamamoto

erm...i just think he is cute(very cuteXD) HE is always cheerful n like to SMIL3>.<

these are the characters tat i like in REBORN lolx

now already watch till 126 episode muahahaha

can watch till shuang' cuz PMR IS OVERRRRRRR!!!!!!

1 comment: